Spring Breakers...Vapid Stalkers?

Spring Breakers/Natural Born Killers/True Romance
Subscribe in a reader

by Vickie Retro

Guns,Boobs and No Brains is the theme of Spring Breakers... this is not "Girls Gone Wild" more like film on puff the magic dragon! Not like "Girls Gone Wild" has merit.

Wow, I could have written a better script in my sleep. It seems Harmony Korine may have watched Natural Born Killers and True Romance too many times (Gary Oldman as the drug Rasta gangsta) ..hmm so familiar yet I digress. 

I swear dude...Harmony... dirty girl actors (Selena Gomez, Vanessa used to be with Bieber and two other random bikini bots and let's not forget St. Petersburg hustler James Franco (a true Renaissance man) must have been as high as a kite the entire film. 

Pussy Riot in Masks/Spring Breakers in Masks
I fast forwarded through most of it to avoid the painful acting on screen. Hello...this is why you can find 50 million results on Google that feature Spring Break Reality. 

Spring Break is mostly tons of college students zonked out of their minds, a zillion girls to a few hundred guys and don't think of even finding romance. If you must go, travel with girls you will want to see after thee days of vile behavior, lewd acts and random vomiting. 

Do yourself a favor don't video tape those moments, some experiences are better left to memory (it will haunt you later) and save money to burn because nothing is cheap at #springbreak.

The masks worn by the vapid bikini girls are a rip off of the punk feminine protest band Pussy Riot.  Why be original when you can rip...that's what I always say:)

True Romance Gary Oldman aka Drexl Spivey Quotes:
Drexl Spivey aka Gary Oldman
True Romance

"Now I know I'm pretty, but I ain't as pretty as a couple of ti***es."

 "Sit down boy, grab yourself an eggroll. 

We got everything here from a diddle eyed Joe to a damned if I know."










Alien aka James Franco
Spring Breakers
Spring Breakers James Franco aka Alien Quotes: 

"I got 'Scarface' on repeat y'all! I got Calvin Klein Escape!"

"I keep it gangsta! GANGSTAAAAA"

 "Four little chickies came down to da beach. Four little chickies got out of my reach. One little chickie got shot in the arm. That little chickie went back to the farm."


Franco's true inspiration for his character ....
RIFF RAFF
THIS NOT A JOKE THIS RAPPER IS REAL










Riff Raff Quotes: 
"Suckers wanna hate me, librarians wanna date me." 

Source: Riff Raff Daily Quotes, MovieFone.com, XXL, iMDB


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts