Beautiful Women Over 40 - Uma Thurman

Beautiful Women over 40 - Uma Thurman 

Uma Thurman
Uma Thurman was born in 1970 in Massachusetts and she has grown from an awkward duckling into a graceful swan. Thurman radiates on the screen and on the cover of any fashion magazine. She is a fierce, unorthodox, free spirit that exhibits a quiet strength that permeates in a controlled manner.

Thurman's most famous role was in Pulp Fiction as Mia Wallace - a gangster's wife that has a penchant for drugs and mayhem. Her supporting actress role led to a Oscar nod and fame as Quentin Tarantino's muse.

Thurman has acted in many roles over the years but she is most famous for her characters in the Tarantino's films. Thurman as "the Bride" portrayed a woman hurt and betrayed by love and death and as payback she sought cold revenge by punishing the people that were responsible for all of her losses. Thurman is most famous for  Kill Bil l Vol. 1 and Kill Bill Vol. 2 and for her breakthrough role a Cecil de Volanges in Dangerous Liaisons.


Currently, Uma Thurman is more famous for her personal life and raising her children in NY. Upcoming films in post or pre-production for Uma Thurman for 2011, 2012 and 2014 are:


Famous Quotes:

"I spent the first fourteen years of my life convinced that my looks were hideous. Adolescence is painful for everyone, I know, but mine was plain weird."

"When asked if I consider myself Buddhist, the answer is, Not really. But it's more my religion than any other because I was brought up with it in an intellectual and spiritual environment. I don't practice or preach it, however."

Information Sources: Google Pics, Thinkexist.com, Yahoo Movies, IMDB.

Comments

Popular Posts